Backup & Recovery
Backup integrity and restorations are an important piece of the IT Governance and the ability to restore databases from valid backups is a vital part of ensuring business continuity. One of the key responsibilities of a database administrator (DBA) is to prepare for the possibility of media, hardware and software failure as well as to recover databases during a disaster. Should any of these failures occur, the major objective is to ensure that the database is available to users within an acceptable time period, while ensuring that there is no loss of data. Organizations should evaluate their preparedness to respond effectively to such situations.
Foretek Solution database backup and recovery services help organization to achieve their objectives by:
- Developing a comprehensive backup plan
- Perform effective backup management
- Perform periodic databases restore testing
- Help to prepare backup and recovery SLAs
- Prepare the disaster recovery plan (DRP)